Ottoville Division of Income Tax
P.O. Box 102
Ottoville, OH 45876
Ottoville Income Tax Administrator: Jane Horstman
Income tax was active in 1971.
All residents living in the Village must file annual income tax.
Ottoville Income Tax Rate: 1% on “total income from any source including income from gambling, lottery winnings, and deferred compensation but less Section 125 annuities”
- Unemployment & retirement is not taxable.
- Nonwage distributions from and S-Corporation are not taxable.
- NOL (Net Operating Loss): 5 years loss (What is NOL?)
- Maximum credit for taxes paid to another city/village is 1%
- Percentage of that amount allowed as a credit is 100%
- Anyone who works in town must have their employer take Village tax out of their paycheck. Then annually they must file a final return by April 30th.
- If you work out of town and live in the Village, you must file a return but the Village gives a 1% tax credit if you pay in another Village/City.
- File annual final tax report by April 30th.
- Filing frequency is quarterly.